2022 Program Registration
Cost per session:
- Residents: $80
- Non-Residents: $100
- Proof of residency (current Driver’s License or Voter’s Registration Card) is required to receive the resident rate. Classes are not made up due to weather. If a total of 2 classes or more are canceled due to weather, 2 out of the 8-class session will be refunded.
Swim Lesson Evaluations are required for anyone wanting to register for Pre-School Level 2, Level 2, Level 3, & Level 4.
- Assessments are given between 1pm to 4pm Wednesdays-Saturdays. No appointment needed.
Taking the swim lesson assessment does not guarantee a spot on the class.
Registration Dates for Saturday sessions:
- 08/01/2022 - Resident Registration Starts for September/October session
- 08/5/2022 - Non-Resident Registration Starts for September/October session
Registration Dates for Weekday sessions:
- 07/01/2022 - Resident Registration Starts for August session
- 07/11/2022 - Non-Resident Registration Starts for August session
- 08/01/2022 - Resident Registration Starts for September session
- 08/05/2022 - Non-
- 09/01/2022 - Resident Registration Starts for October session
- 09/05/2022 - Non-