Current and Upcoming Road Closures
||Full or Partial
|6/17 to 6/20
||9pm - 6am
||West Palmetto Park Road
||Partial||FPL - night work
|6/18 to 7/16||NW 7th Street to NW 11th Street
on NW 2nd Ave
One lane open of each direction
|7/1 to 7/26
||9am - 4pm
||NW 2nd Ave between NW 24th Street
and NW 28th Street
|Partial||Adding Inlets on NW 2nd Ave
|7/15||8am - 5pm
||Kingsbridge St between Nottingham Rd
& Federal Hwy
|Full||1-day job that will take approximately
6 to 8 hours
Weekley Asphalt Paving, Inc. will be working on multi-phase pavement resurfacing project around NW 2nd Avenue and Palmetto Park Road. Work on this project runs from April 29, 2019 through July 29, 2019. During this time, two lanes of traffic will be opened in this area during construction (one lane of each direction). Here are the proposed work locations and schedules:
- Phase #1A: From Palmetto Park Road to NW 4th Diagonal - 4/29 to 5/9
- Phase #1B: From Palmetto Park Road to NW 4th Diagonal - 5/9 to 5/19
- Phase #2A: NW 4th Diagonal to NW 7th Street - 5/19 to 5/31
- Phase #2B: NW 4th Diagonal to NW 7th Street - 6/3 to 6/18
- Phase #3A: NW 7th Street to NW 10th Street - 6/18 to 6/28
- Phase #3B: NW 7th Street to NW 11th Street - 6/28 to 7/16
Wynn & Sons will be adding Inlets on NW 2nd Avenue between NW 24th Street and NW 28th Street over the course of four weeks. Operations will be between 9am and 4pm.
- Week 1 (07/01 – 07/03) Mobilization, Locate Utilities, Take Delivery of Structures, Pot Holing
- Week 2 (07/08 – 07/12) Complete Area 1
- Week 3 (07/15 - 07/19) Complete Area 2 and Start Area 3
- Week 4 (07/22 – 07/26) Complete are 3. Cleanup and Demobilize
Camino Real Boulevard Intracoastal Waterway BridgeCLOSED: April 12, 2018 at 5:00 A.M., to approximately Summer 2019 - The Camino Real Intracoastal Waterway Bridge project, overseen by Palm Beach County Roads & Bridges, will result in a complete renovation of the existing Camino Real bridge. The renovation will require the complete closure of the Camino Real bridge to vehicles and pedestrians for a period lasting approximately 15 months. Vehicle access to buildings located along the north end of Spanish River Road will only be available from Ponce De Leon Rd. Marine traffic wishing to navigate under the bridge during this time is restricted to half-channel (41ft wide) under the bridge. Vessels requiring additional clearance must provide 6 hour notice for a full channel clearance by contacting the Kiewit Project Manager at 301-740-4483. At times, the entire channel may be closed; these times will be scheduled with USCG and published on the Local Notice to Mariners.
FPL Pole Replacement Project
- NE 2nd St and Mizner Blvd - 5/20 to 5/23 from 9pm to 5am
- E Palmetto Park Rd and NE Mizner Blvd - 5/27 to 5/20 from 10pm to 6am
- E Palmetto Park Rd and SE Mizner Blvd - 6/3 to 6/6 from 10pm to 6am
- E Boca Raton Rd and NE Mizner Blvd - 6/10 to 6/13 from 10pm to 6am
- W Palmetto Park Rd - 6/17 to 6/20 from 9pm to 6am
For any additional questions, please contact FPL Media Relations at 561-694-4442 or email Media.Relations@FPL.com
Opens a New Window.
I-95 EXPRESS LANES - FDOT PROJECT from SW 10th Street to south of Glades Rd.
I-95 Traffic Impacts
I-95 will have three lanes closed in each direction nightly, as needed, Sunday through Thursday, between SW 10th Street and Glades Road, with the first lane closing at 9:30pm, the second lane closing at 10:30pm, and the third lane closing at 11:30pm until 5:30am.
Palmetto Park Road Traffic Impact
As part of the I-95 Express Phase 3B-1:
- Palmetto Park Road at I-95 will have two lanes closed in each direction nightly, as needed, Sunday through Thursday. The first lane will close at 9 p.m., and the second lane will close at 10:30 p.m. All lanes will be opened by 5:30 a.m.
- Palmetto Park Road at I-95 will have one lane closed in each direction daily, as needed, 9:30 a.m. until 3:30 p.m., Monday through Friday.
Camino Real Traffic Impacts
- Camino Real at I-95 will have one lane closed in each direction daily, as needed, 9:30 a.m. until 4 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- The I-95 northbound exit ramp to Palmetto Park Road will be closed nightly, 11 p.m. until 5 a.m., Sunday through Thursday. Motorists will be detoured via I-95 northbound, Hillsboro Boulevard, and Military Trail. FHP will be on site to assist motorists.
- The I-95 southbound entrance ramp from westbound Palmetto Park Road will be closed nightly, 11 p.m. until 5 a.m., Sunday through Thursday. Motorists will be detoured via Military Trail and Hillsboro Boulevard. FHP will be on site to assist motorists.
- The I-95 southbound entrance ramp from eastbound Palmetto Park Road will be closed nightly, 11 p.m. until 5 a.m., Sunday through Thursday. Motorists will be detoured via Military Trail and Hillsboro Boulevard. FHP will be on site to assist motorists.
- The northbound entrance ramp from eastbound and westbound Palmetto Park Road will be closed nightly, 11 p.m. until 5 a.m., Sunday through Thursday. Traffic will be detoured via I-95 southbound to Hillsboro Boulevard to I-95 northbound.