Become a Poll Worker
Poll workers are the key to successful elections. Apply online at PBCelections.org.
Why Be a Poll Worker
On Election Day, over 5,000 election workers are needed to serve the voters at the precincts in Palm Beach County. This is a great opportunity to serve your community and to be involved in the election process. If you possess a sense of dedication and pride in your work, are patient and enjoy working with people, take direction well, and pay attention to detail, you may be the right person for the job! If you would like to be a Poll Worker for Palm Beach County, please complete the online application. Once Palm Beach County processes your application, you will be placed on the list of potential Poll Workers.
What are Poll Workers?
- Civic-minded individuals
- Ensure fair and accurate elections
- Prepare the polling locations
- Greet voters
- Verify registrants
- Issue ballots
- Understand how voting equipment works and can explain voting procedures.
Poll Workers serve the community! Fulfill your civic duty. To apply, simply complete the online application.
Poll Workers are paid. Poll Worker compensation will depend on the position worked on Election Day.
Poll Worker Requirements
- Must be a registered or pre-registered Voter in Palm Beach County.
- Must be able to read, write and speak English fluently.
- Must attend a Poll Worker Orientation Session.
- Must attend training prior to each Election.