COVID-19 City FAQs
UPDATED: December 31, 2020 (9:50am)
View FAQs by category below (alphabetized).
Click here for information on Vaccine Distribution.
For more information about the State’s Safe. Smart. Step by Step Plan for Florida’s Recovery, view the following documents:
- 2020-244 Executive Order re Phase 3; Right to Work; Business Certainty; Suspension of Fines
- Emergency Order Number 25 - September 18, 2020 (Phase 2, Step 1 Re-openings Clarification)
- Emergency Order Number 24 - September 4, 2020 (Phase 2, Step 1 Re-openings)
- FAQs for Executive Order 20-112 Phase 1 Safe. Smart. Step by Step Plan for Florida’s Recovery Post COVID-19 (PDF)
- Guiding Principles and Benchmarks for Reopening (PDF)
- Report to Governor DeSantis from the Re-Open Florida Task Force (PDF)
- Phase 1 Reopening (PDF)
- Palm Beach County Information and Resources webpage
- Palm Beach County Information Line (Open Daily 8am - 6pm): 561-712-6400 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact the COVID Education Compliance Team at:
- 561-24COVID (561-242-6843)
- Email email@example.com
- Florida Department of Health Information and Resources webpage
- For important updates and information on COVID-19 in Florida, text FLCOVID19 to 888-77.
- COVID-19 Call Center Available 24/7: 1-866-779-6121 or email COVIDfirstname.lastname@example.org
- Report Price Gouging Call: 1-866-9NO-SCAM
- City of Boca Raton COVID-19 updates
- Citizens Information Center (CIC): 561-982-4900 open Monday - Friday from 9am - 4pm for questions.
- Boca Raton Police Services Non-Emergency Number: 561-368-6201 (Please do not call for general questions. Refer to FAQ page below or CIC. Please only call if you require a police officer for a non-emergency situation).
- STATE OF FLORIDA | What does Palm Beach County entering Phase 3 mean?
- PALM BEACH COUNTY | Is Palm Beach County's emergency order still in effect?
- BEACHES | Are beaches and beach parks open in Boca Raton?
- BEACHES | Is the Dog Beach open?
- BOATS | Is the Silver Palm Park boat ramp open?
- BOATS | Is recreational boating permitted?
- BUILDING | Is the City's Building Department still conducting inspections?
- BUILDING | Is the City's Building Department open?
- BUILDING | Can I drop off new permits at the City's Building Department drop box with plans?
- BUILDING | How do I make payments to the Building Department?
- BUSINESSES | What businesses are allowed to operate?
- BUSINESSES | My business was impacted by COVID-19, are there resources available?
- BUSINESSES | How do I report a business that is not following State/County social distancing and mask mandates for COVID-19 safety?
- CHILDCARE | Is there financial assistance for childcare in Palm Beach County?
- CITY COUNCIL | Are CRA, City Council Workshops and City Council meetings being held?
- FACIAL COVERINGS | Am I required to wear facial coverings?
- MORTGAGE, RENTAL & FOOD ASSISTANCE | Can Boca Raton residents get financial assistance for food, rent and utilities?
- PARKING | Who do I contact about parking enforcement/ticket issues?
- PARKS | Are parks open?
- POLICE | Is the Police Department open?
- POLICE | Is the Police Department doing VIN checks, car seat checks or fingerprinting?
- POLICE | How do I get a copy of my police report?
- TESTING | Where is the nearest COVID-19 testing site?
- TRI-RAIL | Is the City still operating its shuttle service from the Tri-Rail station through the Park at Broken Sound?
- TRI-RAIL | What is the current schedule for Tri-Rail?
- UNEMPLOYMENT | How can I apply for unemployment due to COVID-19?
- UTILITY | Does COVID-19 impact my water/wastewater?
- UTILITY | How do I get my water turned off at the meter so I can do a repair?
- UTILITY | I’m moving in/moving out, how do I get my water turned on/off?
- UTILITY | Who do I contact about my water bill?
- VACCINE | Where can I find the most recent information on Vaccine distribution?