The City of Boca Raton will hold its Municipal Election on Tuesday, March 14, 2023. The purpose of the Municipal Election is to elect individuals to fill the positions of the Mayor, seats C and D, and any other seat(s) that may become vacant.
The official qualifying period for the March 14, 2023 election begins at 8:00 am on Tuesday, November 1, 2022 and ends promptly at 5:00 pm on Wednesday, November 9, 2022. The Boca Raton City Clerk is the official qualifying officer for City elections. The City Clerk’s Office is located on the 3rd floor of City Hall, 201 W. Palmetto Park Road and is open between 8:00 am and 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday.
To qualify as a candidate, the following State and City forms must be completed and submitted. All forms are available online and in the City Clerk’s Office. Please note that there are proof of residency requirements adopted by Ordinance No. 5541 on September 9, 2020, and XXXXXXXXXXXX
- DS-DE 9 - Appointment of Campaign Treasurer and Designation of Campaign Depository
- DS-DE 84 - Statement of Candidate
- DS-DE 302NP - Candidate Oath
- Form 1 2019 - Statement of Financial Interests
Important Information for Candidates
- Florida Division of Elections - dos.myflorida.com/elections
- Florida Commission on Ethics - www.ethics.state.fl.us
- Palm Beach County Supervisor of Elections - www.pbcelections.org
- Palm Beach County Commission on Ethics - www.palmbeachcountyethics.com
- City of Boca Raton Charter and Code of Ordinances – www.municode.com
The following are available on the Florida Division of Elections website.
- The Florida Election Code/Chapters 97-106 Florida Statutes (September 2021)
- Candidate and Campaign Treasurer Handbook (Rev. 09/27/2021)
The following is available on the Florida Commission on Ethics website.
The following are available on the Municode website:
The following is available on the Palm Beach County Commission on Ethics website:
Print the Qualifying Information here.