Report a Concern or Compliment

My Boca AppSubmit a Service Request with the My Boca app

The City of Boca Raton's Report a Concern system and My Boca app (powered by SeeClickFix) helps residents reach the City online via their computer, smartphone or tablet to request services, report concerns or get help fixing issues. This is for non-emergency issues only.

This is a free mobile and web-based app allowing residents, visitors and businesses to submit service requests to City staff and report non-emergency issues within City limits. You can provide staff with pictures, videos and detailed descriptions. Issues are automatically sent to the department/division who will perform the work, and status updates on the progress of the request will be provided.

Please Note: All user information, usernames, addresses and comments are visible to the public on SeeClickFix unless submitted anonymously.

Please be advised: If submitted anonymously, your Name and Address will not be publicly displayed on this application. However, your information is subject to any public records requests, in accordance with Florida State Statute 119.

How To Report Your Concern or Compliment

There are two easy and fast options for you to report a concern/submit a service request:

Online - Start a new request by typing in the address or dragging the pointer to the service request location on the map provided. Confirm the location and continue.

Download the My Boca app - This FREE app makes connecting with the City and reporting local issues easy and convenient.

Download on the App Store Opens in new window

Get it on Google Play Opens in new window

Alert: Code Enforcement Requests

In accordance with Florida State Statute 162.06(1)(b) (effective July 1, 2021), "A code inspector may not initiate an investigation of a potential violation of a duly enacted code or ordinance by way of anonymous complaint. A person who reports a potential violation of a code or an ordinance must provide his or her NAME and ADDRESS to the respective local government before an investigation occurs."

View Florida State Statute 162.06.