Gumbo Limbo Nature Center is now using Webtrac for all program registration. In order to use the system, you must have a household registered in the system with a username and password. Boca Raton's Recreation Services has used Webtrac for many years, so if you have registered for other City of Boca Raton programs, camps, or sporting activities, you may already have a household account.
How to set up your household and obtain a username and password:
- Residents of City of Boca Raton and/or Greater Boca Raton Beach and Park District: Bring your driver’s license and proof of residency to Gumbo Limbo Nature Center or any Boca Raton Community Center:
- Sugar Sand Park Community Center, 300 South Military Trail (561) 347-3900
- Boca Raton Community Center, 150 Crawford Boulevard (561) 393-7700
- Swim and Racquet Center, 21618 Saint Andrews Boulevard (561) 544-8540
- Non-Residents: Call Gumbo Limbo Nature Center (561) 544-8605 to set up a Webtrac account over the phone.
- Gumbo Limbo Coastal Stewards Members: Call Gumbo Limbo Coastal Stewards to pre-register your account: 561-544-8608. If you already have a Webtrac account, we must upgrade it for you to receive Member rates before you register for a program.
Once you have your username and password, visit Webtrac to register for the desired program!
- Children have to be registered for programs by their own parents.
- All program participants must be listed in the household.
- Programs are subject to cancellation due to inclement weather or insufficient registration.
- Please note: There are no refunds unless a class has been canceled by Gumbo Limbo Nature Center.
For family-oriented programs, an adult must participate with children and teens under the age of 18. Specifically, an adult must sign-up, attend, and pay the program fee.