Gumbo Limbo Outdoor Environmental Camp Summer 2022
Gumbo Limbo Nature Center offers week-long, day camp during the summer for nature lovers entering grades 1 through 9.
At Gumbo Limbo Environmental Camp, children and teens will be immersed in the native world around them through outdoor fun and hands-on activities! Games at the beach, dip netting in the intracoastal, and water sports are just a few of the outdoor adventures that bring our campers back year after year. Campers learn to canoe and teens will get to snorkel to get an up close look at their marine neighbors. Don’t let your child or teen miss out on an amazing and educational summer camp experience they’ll never forget!
Date, Time, Entering Grades
- June 13-17: 8:30 am - 2:00 pm, Grades 1-2 This week is full.
- June 20-24: 8:30 am - 2:00 pm, Grades 3-4 This week is full.
- June 27-July 1: 8:30 am - 2:00 pm, Grades 5-6 This week is full.
- July 5, 6, 7, 8: 8:30 am - 3:00 pm, Grades 7-9 (no camp on July 4) This week is full.
- July 11-15: 8:30 am-2:00 pm, Grades 1-2 This week is full.
- July 18-22: 8:30 am-2:00 pm, Grades 3-4 This week is full.
- July 25-29: 8:30 am - 2:00 pm, Grades 5-6 This week is full.
Gumbo Limbo Environmental Camp Fees
- City of Boca Raton and Beach and Park District Residents, and Gumbo Limbo Coastal Stewards Members: $175 per week
- All others: $218.75 per week
- Limit one week per child
- Advanced reservations required through Webtrac . If you do not have a Webtrac account, please see instructions.
- Registration begins March 21 for City of Boca Raton and Beach and Park District Residents, and Gumbo Limbo Coastal Stewards Members.
- Registration for all others begins on April 4.
- Refunds available only if the program is cancelled.