Self-Defense Awareness & Familiarization Exchange
The Boca Raton Police Services Department is proud to offer the National Self Defense Institute's "SAFE" program as a free service for the women of our community. The 2.5 hour SAFE program provides teenage and adult women with personal safety information and a pre-familiarization with physical training methods. Prevention, options, strategies, and physical techniques are the key components of the SAFE Program.
Upon completion of the SAFE course, participants will benefit from the knowledge of:
- Crime prevention programs
- The opportunity for participants to familiarize themselves with the possibility of future physical skills training.
- A dynamic 13-piece full color folio packed with safety information every woman should know.
- A 17-minute motivational video that is shown as part of every program.
- A comprehensive offering of risk reductions strategies.