City beaches are open 8am to sunset (Red Reef Beach 8am-10pm). Beachfront parks and parking lots are open 8am to sunset for permit holders and patrons paying the daily rates.
2022-2023 Beach Permits are NOW AVAILABLE for purchase at City Community Centers
October 1, 2022 to September 30, 2023
- City of Boca Raton & Greater Boca Raton and Beach and Park District residents may purchase an annual permit for: Spanish River, Red Reef and South Beach Parks.
- Palm Beach County Residents may purchase an annual permit for South Beach Park only.
- Beach permit fee: $75 (Fees are not prorated)
- Daily beach entry fee: $35
- Beach permits are not valid at metered parking spaces throughout the city. Meters must be paid.
- An additional $30 daily entrance fee is required for any trailers attached to any vehicle.
Vehicle entry permits are issued according to the City's Code of Ordinances. To purchase a permit, applicants are required to provide documentation of residency and vehicle ownership.
Residency proof (home address) can be one of the following original documents:
- Current City / County Tax Bill
- Water Bill
- Florida Power & Light Bill
- Rental / Lease Agreement
- Current Driver’s License
- Notarized letter from Condo Association
University students and faculty residing on campus may establish proof of residency by submitting a signed letter by the Director of Housing certifying that they reside on campus.
Vehicle ownership is proven by presenting one of the following:
- Current State Motor Vehicle Registration
- Current Bill of Sale
- Vehicle Rental/Lease agreement (in applicant’s name)
- Current insurance card for each vehicle
Permit-holders are encouraged to renew permits online (valid user name and password required). Please note that permits renewed online and selected for pick-up require 24 hours for processing M-TH. If you renew online on Friday, your permit will be processed the following Monday. If you select to have your permit mailed, please allow 5-7 business days for delivery.
No Transfer of Permits
Permits are not transferable and must be permanently affixed to the inside Driver's side lower left corner of the windshield of the automobile in order to be admitted into a park. Any transfer of the permit will result in revocation.
Any sticker not properly affixed to the windshield glass will cause the vehicle to not be allowed to enter the park facility until properly affixed. Sticker cannot be taped to windshield glass or placed on paper or transparencies.
If you should trade or sell your vehicle, or have your windshield replaced, you must scrape the permit from the windshield and return it with your receipt and new car registration. Permits that are stolen or lost will not be reissued.
Credit can be given for one daily park entrance fee per vehicle towards purchase of annual pass. Payment must be made by residents within 30 days of dated receipt, only if you are eligible to use that particular park.
In order to obtain a credit, return the original park entrance receipt when applying for your permit. You may get a credit only at time of purchase.
|150 Crawford Blvd.
Boca Raton, FL 33432
|8am - 9pm
||8am - 5pm
Sugar Sand Park
|300 S Military Trail
Boca Raton, FL 33433
|8am - 10pm||8am - 5pm||10am - 5pm|
|21618 St Andrews Blvd.
Boca Raton, FL 33433
|Mon. - Thurs.