COVID-19 Update as of June 15, 2020
Beginning Tuesday, May 26, 2020 beach permits will be available for purchase with new safety protocols.
For beach permit information, please view the eligibility requirements below.
Beach permits can be purchased and picked up at:
Boca Raton Community Center
150 Crawford Blvd, Boca Raton, FL 33432
Monday-Saturday, 9am-4pm (excluding July 4, 2020)
- Curbside processing and pick-up will take place from the west entrance of the Boca Raton Community Center. The Community Center building remains closed to the public.
- For the health and safety of City staff and customers, all individuals must wear a face covering while speaking with City staff.
- Credit cards will be accepted only. Cash payments will not be accepted.
- Customers will place all required documents on a clipboard.
- Staff will process the permit, place the documents, the permit and the receipt on the clipboard and give to the customer.
- The clipboard/pen will be wiped down with a disinfectant between customers.
October 1, 2019 to September 30, 2020
City of Boca Raton & Greater Boca Raton and Beach and Park District residents may purchase an annual permit for: Spanish River, Red Reef and South Beach Parks.
Palm Beach County Residents may purchase an annual permit for: South Beach Park.
The permit fee is $62.
Fees Are Not Prorated
Vehicle entry permits are issued according to the City's Code of Ordinances. To purchase a permit, applicants are required to provide documentation of residency and vehicle ownership.
Residency proof (home address) can be one of the following original documents:
- Current City / County Tax Bill
- Water Bill
- Florida Power & Light Bill
- Rental / Lease Agreement
- Current Driver’s License
- Notarized letter from Condo Association
University students and faculty residing on campus may establish proof of residency by submitting a signed letter by the Director of Housing certifying that they reside on campus.
Vehicle ownership is proven by presenting one of the following:
- Current State Motor Vehicle Registration
- Current Bill of Sale
- Vehicle Rental/Lease agreement (in applicant’s name)
- Current insurance card for each vehicle
No Transfer of Permits
Permits are not transferable and must be permanently affixed to the inside Driver's side lower left corner of the windshield of the automobile in order to be admitted into a park. Any transfer of the permit will result in revocation.
Any sticker not properly affixed to the windshield glass will cause the vehicle to not be allowed to enter the park facility until properly affixed. Sticker cannot be taped to windshield glass or placed on paper or transparencies.
If you should trade or sell your vehicle, or have your windshield replaced, you must scrape the permit from the windshield and return it with your receipt and new car registration. Permits that are stolen or lost will not be reissued.
Credit can be given for one daily park entrance fee per vehicle towards purchase of annual pass. Payment must be made by residents within 30 days of dated receipt, only if you are eligible to use that particular park.
In order to obtain a credit, return the original park entrance receipt when applying for your permit. You may get a credit only at time of purchase.
|150 Crawford Blvd.
Boca Raton, FL 33432
|9am - 4pm
||9am - 4pm
|James A. Rutherford
@ Patch Reef Park
|2000 W Yamato Road
Boca Raton, FL 33431
Sugar Sand Park
|300 S Military Trail
Boca Raton, FL 33433