This spring, use these easy tips to save water both inside and outside your home and help preserve one of our most precious resources.
- Run full loads in your dishwasher and washing machine.
- Install high-efficiency showerheads, faucets and toilets.
- Periodically, check your toilets for leaks.
- Check hoses, connectors and faucets for leaks each month.
- Check your irrigation system for leaks/breaks and look for soft spots around your yard, which indicate broken sprinkler heads.
- Know how long your irrigation system is set to run to ensure you are not overwatering