***EARLY CLOSURE NOTICE***
For routine maintenance, the following days will be affected:
- 12/14: last tee time is 2:20pm (Championship & Executive Courses)
- 12/15: last tee time is 2:49pm; range bucket sales end at 3pm (Championship Course Only)
COVID-19 UPDATE (as of June 15, 2020)
The Alan C. Alford Red Reef Golf Course reopened Tuesday, May 26, 2020 with tee times available between 7:30 am and 5:30 pm.
The Boca Raton Municipal Golf Course reopened Wednesday, April 29, 2020 with tee times from sunrise to sundown. The driving range reopened on Friday, June 5, 2020 for normal operating hours of the golf course.
Please see the following regarding tee time reservations for both courses, available amenities, and additional information:
- Reservations are REQUIRED and can be made online.
- If assistance is needed, golfers can call: Boca Municipal at 561-367-7024 or Red Reef at 561-391-5014
- Tees Time can be booked:
- 7 days out for general public
- 10 days out for Resident ID card holders
- 14 days out for permit holders
- Payment by credit card upon arrival is the accepted method only.
- Walk-in’s will NOT be accepted.
- Putting greens are open (cups will not be cut, only flag pins as targets will be played).
- Face masks must be worn in common area spaces ie: restrooms, paying at register, and in areas that are in close proximity to others. You may take your mask off on the first tee.
- The Driving Range is open with 10’ spacing between hitting stations.
The City of Boca Raton owns and operates two golf facilities for Boca Raton residents, their guests and the general public.
NEW Advance Tee Times
All three courses are open throughout the year.
- General Public - 7 days in advance
- Resident ID Card Holders - 10 days in advance
- Annual Permit Holders - 14 days in advance
You may book advance tee time reservations online.
Boca Raton Municipal Golf Course
The Boca Raton Municipal Golf Course, opened in 1982, offers an 18-hole par 72 Championship Course and 9-hole par 30 Executive Family Course. Located at 8111 Golf Course Road, it is ¼ mile west of the Florida Turnpike on the north side of Glades Road at the end of Golf Course Road. These courses are located in a 200 acre park setting with mature trees and winding lakes.
Alan C. Alford Red Reef Family Golf Course
The Alan C. Alford Red Reef Family Golf Course, opened in 1960 and renovated by the Great Boca Raton Beach and Park District in 2001, offers a 9-hole par 32 layout. Located at 1211 State Road A1A (North Ocean Boulevard), it is ¾ mile north of Palmetto Park Road and 2 miles south of Spanish River Boulevard. This one of a kind 20 acre facility is located between the Intracoastal Waterway and Atlantic Ocean.