Municipal Golf Courses
COVID-19 Update Regarding Municipal Golf Course
The Boca Raton Municipal Golf Course will open starting Wednesday, April 29, 2020 from sunrise to sundown. Please see the following regarding tee time reservations, available amenities and additional information:
- Tee time reservations will be accepted starting at 1pm on April 28, 2020.
- Reservations are online only. If assistance is needed, golfers can call 561-367-7024.
- Tees Time can be booked:
- 7 days out for general public
- 10 days out for Resident ID card holders
- 14 days out for permit holders
- Payment by credit card upon arrival is the accepted method only.
- Walk-in’s will NOT be accepted.
- Putting green will be open (cups will not be cut, only flag pins as targets will be played).
- Face masks must be worn in common area spaces ie: restrooms, paying at register, and in areas that are in close proximity to others.
- The Driving Range is open with 10’ spacing between hitting stations.
One Facility - Two Courses
Our Glades Road facility located at 8111 Golf Course Road features an 18-hole, 6,714 yard, par 72 Championship course and a 9-hole, 1877 yard, par 30 Executive Family Course. Designed by Charles Ankrom, both courses are situated in a 200 acre park setting of manicured greens, fairways, mature trees and winding lakes.
Tees & Pace of Play
On the Championship Course, there are five sets of Tees from which to play, thus offering golfers of every level a challenge, while making it an enjoyable experience. Our courses are affordable and our pace of play program keeps you on time. The course, host to many tournaments over the years after opening in 1982, features Bermuda 419 fairways and Jones Bermuda tifdwarf greens.
The Executive Family Course provides beauty, fun and challenge for all ages and skill levels and the average play time is just 90 minutes! Advance tee times may be reserved online.
The course also offers a full service Pro Shop, Driving Range, Putting and Chipping Greens, and Practice Sand Bunker. An excellent staff of PGA Professionals are available for private or group instruction, as well as one of the best Junior Programs anywhere.
Food & Beverage
Our Snack Bar offers a wide variety of snacks and beverages for golfers on the run and breakfast or lunch is available daily to players with a little more time. A beverage cart is available on the course during peak periods and offers both domestic and imported beers.
We welcome Golf Outings and group play during the off-season months of April through November and a Handicap Service is available. For additional information or information on afternoon Specials, contact the Administrative Office at 561-367-7024.
- Advance Tee Times
- GPS On All Carts
- Pull Cart Rental
- Fairway Yardage Markers
- Color Coded Pin Placements
- Fully Stocked Golf Pro Shop
- Club Rental
- Golf Lessons
- Snack Bar - Food - Soda - Beer & Wine
- Air Conditioned Club House
- Rest Rooms on Course
- Driving Range
- Practice Putting Green
- Chipping Green and Practice Bunker