Municipal Golf Courses
PLEASE NOTE: The Boca Raton Municipal Golf Course & Driving Range will close permanently on October 17, 2021. Golfers are invited to experience the City’s newly acquired public course – the Boca Raton Golf & Racquet Club - upon its opening in November 2021. For more information on the new world-class championship course, visit Boca Raton Golf & Racquet Club.
Open Sunrise to Sunset
Please see the following regarding tee time reservations, available amenities and additional information:
- Reservations are online only. If assistance is needed, golfers can call 561-367-7024.
- Tees Time can be booked:
- 7 days out for general public
- 10 days out for Resident ID card holders
- 14 days out for permit holders
- Payment by credit card upon arrival is the accepted method only.
- Walk-in’s will NOT be accepted.
- Putting green will be open (cups will not be cut, only flag pins as targets will be played).
- The Driving Range is open with 6’ spacing between hitting stations.
One Facility - Two Courses
Our Glades Road facility located at 8111 Golf Course Road features an 18-hole, 6,580 yard, par 72 Championship course and a 9-hole, 1877 yard, par 30 Executive Family Course. Designed by Charles Ankrom, both courses are situated in a 200 acre park setting of manicured greens, fairways, mature trees and winding lakes.
Tees & Pace of Play
On the Championship Course, there are five sets of Tees from which to play, thus offering golfers of every level a challenge, while making it an enjoyable experience. Our courses are affordable and our pace of play program keeps you on time. The course, host to many tournaments over the years after opening in 1982, features Bermuda 419 fairways and Jones Bermuda tifdwarf greens.
The Executive Family Course provides beauty, fun and challenge for all ages and skill levels and the average play time is just 90 minutes! Advance tee times may be reserved online.
The course also offers a Driving Range, Putting and Chipping Greens, and Practice Sand Bunker. An excellent staff of PGA Professionals are available for private or group instruction, as well as one of the best Junior Programs anywhere.
We welcome Golf Outings and group play during the off-season months of April through November and a Handicap Service is available. For additional information or information on afternoon Specials, contact the Administrative Office at 561-367-7024.
- Advance Tee Times
- GPS On All Carts
- Pull Cart Rental
- Fairway Yardage Markers
- Color Coded Pin Placements
- Club Rental
- Golf Lessons
- Air Conditioned Club House
- Rest Rooms on Course
- Driving Range
- Practice Putting Green
- Chipping Green and Practice Bunker