Rules, Loading Your Bike and Holidays
TPABS shuttle passengers are subject to the following rules and regulations:
- Animals and pets are not allowed on board except trained personal assistant animals.
- Baggage is permitted on vehicles but should not block seats or aisles.
- Do not distract the bus driver while the bus is in motion.
- Do not place feet on the seats.
- Driver has the right to reject a passenger or anything carried onto the shuttle that is considered a nuisance or harmful to the other passengers.
- Food and beverages are not permitted on vehicles.
- No firearms, weapons, explosives, or flammable materials of any kind are permitted on vehicles.
- No littering. Take any trash (newspapers, magazines, shopping bags, etc) with you when you exit the shuttle.
- Passengers should dress appropriately. Shirts and shoes are required.
- Radio, CD, tape, or MP3 players are permitted with headphones and at a low volume.
- Smoking is not permitted on vehicles.
- Solicitation and picketing is prohibited.
- The City and shuttle providers are not responsible for lost or stolen articles.
- You can be asked to leave the bus at the next bus stop if you do not cooperate with the above mentioned rules and regulations.
- You will be subjected to fines or prosecution for vandalism, causing a disturbance or harassing passengers or the bus driver.
Bring Your Bike
TPABS shuttles are equipped with bicycle racks that can accommodate two bikes at a time. It’s easy to load and unload your bike:
Loading Your Bike
- Squeeze the handle and pull down to release the folded bike rack.
- Lift your bike onto the bike rack, fitting wheels into the slots. Front wheel slots are labeled. Load your bike in the rack nearest the bus first (if vacant).
- Pull and release the support arm over the top of the front tire. Make sure the support arm is resting on the tire, not the fender or frame.
Unloading Your Bike
- Notify the shuttle operator that you are removing your bike.
- Pull the support arm off the tire. Move the support arm down and out of the way.
- Lift your bike out of the rack.
- If there are no bikes remaining in the rack, return the rack to the upright position.
TPABS shuttles will not be operating on the following holidays:
- New Year's Day - Sunday, January 1, 2017
- Memorial Day - Monday, May 29, 2017
- Independence Day - Tuesday, July 4, 2017
- Labor Day - Monday, September 4, 2017
- Thanksgiving Day - Thursday, November 23, 2017
- Christmas Day - Monday, December 25, 2017
- New Year's Day - Monday, January 1, 2018
- Memorial Day - Monday, May 28, 2018
- Independence Day - Wednesday, July 4, 2018
- Labor Day - Monday, September 3, 2018
- Thanksgiving Day - Thursday, November 22, 2018
- Christmas Day - Tuesday, December 25, 2018