Introducing the City of Boca Raton’s New Utility Bill Format and Customer Portal
As part of City’s efforts to continuously provide world class services, we are excited to introduce our new utility bill format and Customer Portal. Our new user-friendly Customer Portal is available 7 days a week, 24 hours a day for all your self-service billing needs.
The utility bill format now contains some great new features such as a water usage chart that compares you water use for the last two years, direct access to copies of your bills, and the ability to update your information on-line.
As part of our upgrade, you will notice there is a new customer-account number in the upper right-hand corner of your bill. This new customer-account combination is what you will need to use when creating your account in our Customer Portal. Because there is now a new customer-account number there are some changes you will need to make base on your payment method:
- If you currently pay through a bank payment process, it is important you update your customer-account number with your bank.
- If you are making payments by check, in order to expedite your payment processing and prevent late fees, please be sure to include the new customer -account number with a dash, space or hashtag, in the memo field of your check.
- If you currently have automatic funds transfer, you will need to create a new online account in our customer portal and set up a payment method. With our new portal, you can now pay automatically by Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, e-check, or a savings account.
Also, to help you learn more about the new features and how to navigate the Customer Portal, there is a video you can view once you have created your new account and log in.
To log into our new Customer Portal go to www.myubaccount.myboca.us.
As always, our Customer Service team is here to assist you with anything you may need regarding your utility billing and/or access to our Customer Portal.
For more information or if you have any questions, you can e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us by phone at 561-393-7750:
- Select Option 1 for Billing
- Select Option 2 for Emergency Water and Sewer Dispatch
The City of Boca Raton provides water service to 28,000 city residents and approximately 6,500 unincorporated residents of Boca Raton. When moving into a residence in Boca Raton, water service is established in the name of the owner or occupant unless otherwise stated by the landlord of a rental property.