ATHLETIC FIELD/FACILITY INFORMATION
The fees below will be charged for issuing a permit for any adult group (and in certain circumstances, youth groups) requesting usage of a Recreation Services Department operated field/facility.
- Fields are closed M-F from 7:00am - 2:30pm to allow staff to perform field maintenance.
- Fields are available to the public for open play, on a first come first serve basis, (permit not needed) UNLESS:
- exclusive use desired
- field area is closed for maintenance
- field area is closed due to wet conditions
- field area is permitted to another user
- usage after dusk
- use entails instruction/teaching, drills or training aids such as cones, flags, ladders, ropes, etc.
- officials and/or uniforms used
- if 12 or more users are on the field
- Organized play (uniforms, official, etc.) not affiliated with Recreation Services Department (RSD) users, shall require a permit, RSD approved insurance and a signed Indemnification/Hold Harmless form.
- No person shall engage in any commercial activity for compensation, within the limits of any Parks & Recreation area, unless acting by and under the authority of the City, as per City of Boca Raton Municipal Code, Chapter 11, Article III, Sec. 11-64.
- Fields are to be used per their design and intended purpose. Activities deemed dangerous, improper or that violate the designated/intended use of the facility (for example but not limited to, motorized toy cars, rocket launching, golf, etc.) are prohibited.
- Failure to comply with Recreation Services Department and/or City policies will result in removal from facility.
- For games, leagues, tournaments, multiple or continuous usage, residency status will be determined by submitted roster, with residency being based on 66% of the group being residents.
- Refunds will be made for permits cancelled by the Athletics Department due to inclement weather causing field closure.
- Adult sports groups shall pay for field lining, if the lining does not already exist.
- General Public permits: up to two uses per month, per household, permit will be based on single person residency status.
- For additional information or to obtain a permit, call 561-393-7826.
|Facility||Resident (per hour)||Non-Res. (per hour)|
|Baseball / Softball Field||$30||$167|
|Soccer / Football Field
|Inline Hockey Rink
|Basketball Courts (Outdoors)||$20.25||$113.25|
|Volleyball Courts (Outdoors)||$20.25||$113.25|
|Drag and line Baseball / Softball field||$48|
|Repaint existing Soccer / Flag Football / Rugby field||$130
|Repaint existing Tackle Football field||$177|
|Initial field layout - limited availability
||Fee based on staff and material costs plus 10% administrative fee