As part of the Palm Beach County order easing some restrictions for recreation, beginning Tuesday, May 12, City pools and tennis centers will be open with some limitations and restrictions.
Aquatics Facilities are open for LAP SWIMMING only.
- Swim Center Hours:
- Mon - Sun: 7:30am - 5pm (No hot tub)
- Splash Pad and Playground open beginning Friday, August 28.
- Meadows Park Pool Hours:
- Mon - Fri: 10am - 6:45pm
- Sat: 10am - 5:45pm
- Sun: 12pm - 5:45pm
- Credit cards only, no cash will be accepted.
- Face coverings must be worn inside buildings at all times.
- Pool use shall be limited to one person per lane (6 - Swim Center; 8 - Meadows Park Pool), at 45-minute increments - once per day. Patrons must call ahead to schedule swim - swims cannot be scheduled more than 1 day in advance.
- Patrons must bring their own swimming equipment such as goggles, towels, kickboards, fins, noodles, and water bottles.
- Locker rooms will be closed.
- Swim Center - Family restrooms will be available for use.
- Meadows Park Pool - patrons may only use toilets and changing area.
- Use of showers, lockers, vending machines, and ice machines are prohibited.
National Water Safety Month
May is National Water Safety Month: Join us virtually and learn how to stay safe in and around the water!
The City of Boca Raton offers multiple aquatic services and programs geared towards groups of all ages. With our highly qualified lifeguard staff, we believe water safety is of the utmost importance. Join us for swim lessons, swim teams, American Red Cross programs, deep water fitness, masters, and more!
Join the World's Largest Swimming Lesson
The City of Boca Raton is proud to announce its support of The World’s Largest Swimming Lesson! This important drowning prevention event promotes the message that Swim Lessons Save Lives and encourages people of all ages to learn to swim. To learn more, visit the World’s Largest Swimming Lesson website at www.wlsl.org.