Meadows Park Pool
Hours of Operation
- Mon - Fri: 10am-7:00pm
- Sat: 10am-5:45pm
- Sun: 12pm-5:45pm
Meadows Park Pool currently allows 2 swimmers per lane.
- If needed, swimmers must share lanes.
- Swimmers will start on their assigned end of the pool (East or West).
- Swimmers must stay on their side of the lane, no circle swimming allowed.
Aquatics Facilities are open for LAP SWIMMING only.
- Face coverings must be worn inside the facility at all times when not in the pool.
- Pool use shall be limited to two people per lane (16 swimmers total), at
45-minute increments - once per day. Patrons must call ahead to schedule their swim - swims cannot be scheduled more than 1 day in advance.
- Patrons must bring their own swimming equipment such as goggles, towels, kickboards, fins, noodles, and water bottles.
- Locker rooms will be closed.
- Meadows Park Pool - Patrons may only use the bathroom portion of the restroom.
- Use of showers, lockers, vending machines, ice machines are prohibited.
Meadows Park Pool offers the following features to all members and visitors:
- 8 lanes, 25 yards by 25 meters
- 3 feet 6 inches Shallow end 14 foot Dive well
- Two one meter diving boards
- Climate controlled locker rooms with showers and changing area
- Coin operated lockers (meets ADA guidelines)
- Geo-thermal heat pumps for seasonal warming and cooling. Pool temp range is 80-83 degrees.
- Tables, chairs, umbrellas, awnings, charcoal grills
- All major credit cards are accepted.
- Portable Aquatic Lift (PAL) provides a 300-pound lifting capacity (meets ADA guidelines)
- Deck Lighting for evening swimming
The highly qualified staff is certified in American Red Cross Life-guarding / First Aid / CPR / AED, Oxygen, Asthma Inhaler and Anaphylaxis / Epinephrine-Auto Injector, Blood-borne Pathogens, Water Safety Instructor (WSI), Adaptive Aquatics Instructors and EMTs.
Valid at Meadows Park Pool and The Swim Center.