Meadows Park Pool
COVID-19 Update as of June 15, 2020
Summer Hours starting June 3:
- Mon - Sat: 8am-6:45pm
- Sun: 12pm-6:45pm
As part of the Palm Beach County order easing some restrictions for recreation, beginning Tuesday, May 12, City pools and tennis centers will be open with some limitations and restrictions.
Aquatics Facilities will open for LAP SWIMMING only.
- Credit cards only, no cash will be accepted.
- Face coverings must be worn inside buildings at all times.
- Pool use shall be limited to one person per lane (8), at 45-minute increments - once per day. Patrons must call ahead to schedule swim - swims cannot be scheduled more than 1 day in advance.
- Patrons must bring their own swimming equipment such as goggles, towels, kickboards, fins, noodles, and water bottles.
- Locker rooms will be closed.
- Swim Center - Family restrooms will be available for use.
- Meadows Park Pool - patrons may only use toilets and changing area.
- Use of showers, lockers, vending machines, ice machines, and water fountains are prohibited.
- If there is a line for the front desk, patrons will social distance outside behind blue taped lines that will be applied at 6ft intervals on the entrance way floor and sidewalk for waiting area.
To check the status of The Swim Center, please visit Boca Raton Aquatics Facebook page.
Meadows Park Pool offers the following features to all members and visitors:
- 8 lanes, 25 yards by 25 meters
- 3 feet 6 inches Shallow end 14 foot Dive well
- Two one meter diving boards
- Climate controlled locker rooms with showers and changing area
- Coin operated lockers (meets ADA guidelines)
- Geo-thermal heat pumps for seasonal warming and cooling. Pool temp range is 80-83 degrees.
- Tables, chairs, umbrellas, awnings, charcoal grills
- All major credit cards are accepted.
- Portable Aquatic Lift (PAL) provides a 300-pound lifting capacity (meets ADA guidelines)
- Deck Lighting for evening swimming
The highly qualified staff is certified in American Red Cross Life-guarding / First Aid / CPR / AED, Oxygen, Asthma Inhaler and Anaphylaxis / Epinephrine-Auto Injector, Blood-borne Pathogens, Water Safety Instructor (WSI), Adaptive Aquatics Instructors and EMTs.
Valid at Meadows Park Pool and The Swim Center.