Meadows Park Pool
Hours of Operation
- Mon - Fri: 10am-6:45pm
- Sat: 10am-5:45pm
- Sun: 12pm-5:45pm
Beginning Monday, October 12th, Meadows Park Pool will allow 2 swimmers per lane.
- If needed, swimmers must share lanes.
- Swimmers will start on their assigned end of the pool (East or West).
- Swimmers must stay on their side of the lane, no circle swimming allowed.
Aquatics Facilities are open for LAP SWIMMING only.
- Face coverings must be worn inside the facility at all times when not in the pool.
- Pool use shall be limited to two people per lane (16 swimmers total), at
45-minute increments - once per day. Patrons must call ahead to schedule their swim - swims cannot be scheduled more than 1 day in advance.
- Patrons must bring their own swimming equipment such as goggles, towels, kickboards, fins, noodles, and water bottles.
- Locker rooms will be closed.
- Meadows Park Pool - Patrons may only use the bathroom portion of the restroom.
- Use of showers, lockers, vending machines, ice machines are prohibited.
To check the status of The Swim Center, please visit Boca Raton Aquatics Facebook page.
Meadows Park Pool offers the following features to all members and visitors:
- 8 lanes, 25 yards by 25 meters
- 3 feet 6 inches Shallow end 14 foot Dive well
- Two one meter diving boards
- Climate controlled locker rooms with showers and changing area
- Coin operated lockers (meets ADA guidelines)
- Geo-thermal heat pumps for seasonal warming and cooling. Pool temp range is 80-83 degrees.
- Tables, chairs, umbrellas, awnings, charcoal grills
- All major credit cards are accepted.
- Portable Aquatic Lift (PAL) provides a 300-pound lifting capacity (meets ADA guidelines)
- Deck Lighting for evening swimming
The highly qualified staff is certified in American Red Cross Life-guarding / First Aid / CPR / AED, Oxygen, Asthma Inhaler and Anaphylaxis / Epinephrine-Auto Injector, Blood-borne Pathogens, Water Safety Instructor (WSI), Adaptive Aquatics Instructors and EMTs.
Valid at Meadows Park Pool and The Swim Center.