Tim Huxhold Skate Park
SKATE PARK HOURS OF OPERATION
- Mon., Wed., Fri. 5pm- 9pm
- Tues. & Thurs 4pm - 9pm
- Saturday from 1pm - 9pm
- Sunday from 1pm - 6pm
Skate Park - Registration Information
To register, a participant must be at least 5 years old at the time of registration.
Individuals under 18 years of age, must be registered by a parent or legal guardian. If a parent and child do not share the same last name, a copy of the marriage certificate must be provided. Legal guardians must provide a copy of proof of guardianship.
Parents are required to show proof of residency. Residency can be proven by presenting one of the following original documents:
Note: Although you have a Boca Raton address, it does not necessarily mean that you live within City limits. Parts of Boca Raton are within unincorporated Palm Beach County and are serviced by the County. Check out the City Limits map to see if you’re within the City’s boundaries.
Semi-annual passes are valid from April 1st until September 30th. After September 30th, annual passes will be available for purchase. Annual passes will be valid from October 1st, through September 30th.
Skate Park Rules & Regulations
- Each skater must pay the daily rate or have obtained a skate facility permit before entering the skating area
- Only skateboards and rollerblades are permitted
- Each skater must wear a securely strapped helmet when on the skating surface
- All skaters must provide their own skateboards, rollerblades, and equipment. Shirts must be worn at all times
- Each skater must be cleared through the skate facility office prior to entering the skate area
- No coolers, backpacks, boom boxes, food or drinks will be allowed on the skating surface
- No smoking on or around the skating surface
- Profanity and/or reckless behavior will not be tolerated. Violation of this rule will lead to removal from the facility and possible suspension of skating privileges for a finite period of time
- The City of Boca Raton has the sole and exclusive discretion to close the skate park facility due to inclement weather, wet pavement or any other unsafe condition at any time
- No refunds
Skate Park Fee Schedule
|Semi-Annual Individual Pass||$34.00||$66.00|
|Semi-Annual Family Pass||$45.00||$87.00|
|Annual Individual Pass||$66.00||$131.00|
|Annual Family Pass||$87.00||$173.00|
- Call 561-367-7001 for the next competition date.
- FREE - no charge
- Prizes awarded to the Top 3 Skaters in each DIVISION
- Competitions begin at 11am with warm-ups at 10am.
- Divisions - Beginners, Novice, Intermediate & Expert
SHUFFLEBOARD COURT HOURS OF OPERATION
- First Come First Serve
Shuffleboard Courts Fee Schedule
There are 12 shuffleboard courts.