Dog Park (Mizner Bark)
751 Banyan Trail, Boca Raton, FL 33431
2021-2022 Beach & Dog Permits will be available SEPTEMBER 27, 2021 for purchase at City Community Centers!
- Boca Raton Community Center
- Monday - Friday am-9pm; Saturday 8am-5pm
- James A, Rutherford Community Center (until Nov. 1)
- Monday - Thursday 8am-9pm; Friday 8am-8pm; Saturday 8am-5pm; Sunday 10am-5pm
- Sugar Sand Park Community Center
- Monday - Friday 8am-10pm; Saturday 8am-5pm; Sunday 10am-5pm
- Swim Center (starting Nov. 1)
- Monday - Thursday 7:30am-9pm; Friday 7:30am-7pm; Saturday & Sunday 7:30am-5pm
Permit-holders are encouraged to renew permits online (valid username and password required). Please note that permits renewed online and selected for pick-up require 24 hours for processing M-TH. If you renew online on Friday, your permit will be processed the following Monday. If you select to have your permit mailed, please allow 5-7 business days for delivery.
October 1, 2021 to September 30, 2022
NEW Hours of Operation (Beginning Oct. 1, 2018):
Daily: 7am - Dusk
Wednesday: Noon - Dusk
Annual Resident - No Charge, but requires permit
(City of Boca Raton & Greater Boca Raton Beach and Park District)
Annual Non-Resident - $268
Non-Resident Monthly - $26 per month
Fees Are Not Prorated
Vehicle entry permits are issued according to the City’s Code of Ordinances. To purchase a permit, applicants are required to provide documentation of residency and vehicle ownership.
- Residency Proof
- Residency proof (home address) can be one of the following original documents:
- Current City / County Tax Bill
- Water Bill
- Florida Power & Light Bill
- Rental / Lease Agreement
- Current Driver’s License
- Notarized letter from Condo Association
University students and faculty residing on campus may establish proof of residency by submitting a signed letter by the Director of Housing certifying that they reside on campus.
Vehicle ownership is proven by presenting one of the following:
- Current State Motor Vehicle Registration
- Current Bill of Sale
- Vehicle Rental/Lease agreement (in applicant’s name)
- Current Insurance card for each vehicle
No Transfer of Permits
Permits are not transferable and must be permanently affixed to the inside Driver’s side lower left corner of the windshield of the automobile in order to be admitted into a park. Any transfer of the permit will result in revocation.
Any sticker not properly affixed to the windshield glass will cause the vehicle to not be allowed to enter the park facility until properly affixed. Sticker cannot be taped to windshield glass or placed on paper or transparencies.
If you should trade or sell your vehicle, or have your windshield replaced, you must scrape the permit from the windshield and return it with your receipt and new car registration. Permits that are stolen or lost will not be reissued.
|150 Crawford Blvd.
Boca Raton, FL 33432
|8am - 5pm
||8am - 5pm
|James A. Rutherford
@ Patch Reef Park
|2000 W Yamato Road
Boca Raton, FL 33431
|8am - 8pm||8am - 5pm
|Sugar Sand Park
|300 S Military Trail
Boca Raton, FL 33433
|8am - 10pm||8am - 5pm
||10am - 5pm|
(after Nov. 1, 2021)
|21618 St Andrews Blvd.
Boca Raton, FL 33433
|Mon. - Thurs.