Bark Beach at Spanish River Park
3001 N. State Road A1A, Boca Raton, FL 33487 (between Towers 18 & 20)
2021-2022 Beach & Dog Permits are AVAILABLE NOW for purchase at City Community Centers!
- Boca Raton Community Center
- Monday - Friday 8am-9pm; Saturday 8am-5pm
- Sugar Sand Park Community Center
- Monday - Friday 8am-10pm; Saturday 8am-5pm; Sunday 10am-5pm
- Swim Center
- Monday - Thursday 7:30am-9pm; Friday 7:30am-7pm; Saturday & Sunday 7:30am-5pm
Permit-holders are encouraged to renew permits online (valid username and password required). Please note that permits renewed online and selected for pick-up require 24 hours for processing M-TH. If you renew online on Friday, your permit will be processed the following Monday. If you select to have your permit mailed, please allow 5-7 business days for delivery.
Oct. 1, 2021 - Sept. 30, 2022
Hours of Operation
Friday, Saturday, Sunday
7am - 9am
3pm - Sunset (EST/November - February)
5pm - Sunset (EDT/March - October)
Bark Beach opens at 3pm Beginning Nov. 7
Resident - $31 per dog (City of Boca Raton & Greater Boca Raton Beach and Park District)
Non-Resident - $167 per dog
Weekend Passes - $11 per dog
If you chose to park at Spanish River Park a Daily Parking Rate of $25 or a current Beach Parking Permit is due at entrance.
General Park Information
- Dogs are allowed to run off leash once in the designated dog beach area.
- Dog owners must be in possession of a device to properly dispose of fecal matter.
- Dogs shall not dig in sand.
- Dogs are permitted between towers 18 and 20 on days and times designated (Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays only 7am - 9am and 3pm - Sunset (EST); 5pm - Sunset (DST)).
- Permit holder must carry permit on their person at all times. One permit per dog. Limit 2 dogs per person.
Dog owners are responsible for, and liable with respect to, the actions of their dogs and any damage or injury to person or property cause by the same. Dog and/or their owners who violate these rules are subject to removal from the park and possible suspension of the right to utilize the park. The City of Boca Raton reserves the right to refuse entry to dogs and/or their owner into Mizner Bark or Bark Beach for the reasons of health, safety, and prior offenses or for the comfort of all patrons and/or their pets.
All incidents and injuries must be reported to the Recreation Services Department by calling 561-393-7810 weekdays; 8am - 5pm. On weekends and holidays, please call Park Ranger Headquarters 561-393-7815.
Fees Are Not Prorated
Permits are issued according to the City’s Code of Ordinances. To purchase a permit, applicants are required to provide documentation of residency.
Residency proof (home address) can be one of the following original documents:
- Current City / County Tax Bill
- Water Bill
- Florida Power & Light Bill
- Rental / Lease Agreement
- Current Driver’s License
- Notarized letter from Condo Association
University students and faculty residing on campus may establish proof of residency by submitting a signed letter by the Director of Housing certifying that they reside on campus.
|150 Crawford Blvd.
Boca Raton, FL 33432
|8am - 9pm
||8am - 5pm
|Sugar Sand Park
|300 S Military Trail
Boca Raton, FL 33433
|8am - 10pm||8am - 5pm
||10am - 5pm
|Swim Center||21618 St Andrews Blvd.
Boca Raton, FL 33433
|Mon. - Thurs.