Boca Raton Hills Section 3 Subdivision Resurfacing Project
- Starting Date: May 7
- Estimated Completion Date: May 21 (weather permitting)
The City's Engineering Division is completing a mill and resurfacing project in the Boca Raton Hills Sect. 3 Subdivision and is generally described between Boca Raton Blvd/NW 2nd Avenue and NW 5th Avenue from NW 35th Street to just south of Spanish River Blvd. Travel lanes in the neighborhood may be affected during this process but will remain accessible and open to the public by means of a flagging operation. The neighborhood’s paving project is anticipated to be completed in about one week, weather permitting
Knob Hill and Cedar Ridge Neighborhoods Pavement Resurfacing Schedule
The City’s Engineering Division has scheduled two separate pavement resurfacing projects listed below. Please note the schedules are tentative:
- May 3 - May 29
- Knob Hill: NW 3rd Avenue and NW 4th Avenue north of Spanish River Blvd.
- Cedar Ridge: NW 35th Street, west of NW 2nd Avenue and NW 35th Street, east of NW 5th Avenue
The City’s roadway network is a critical asset that is managed to maximize the appearance and integrity of the roads. To achieve these goals, the Municipal Services Department has developed a pavement management system program that includes periodic inspections, a uniform methodology to assess pavement conditions and a predictive model to optimize the timing of roadway resurfacing, rejuvenation and reconstruction.
Most recently, residents have seen resurfacing projects on St. Andrews Blvd. between Glades Road and St. Andrews Blvd., in the Por La Mar and Estates Sections east of the intracoastal waterway and along SW 18th Street.
For additional projects and road closure information visit our Road Closures page.
Paving Projects Update
To maximize the appearance and integrity of the roads, the City’s Engineering Division has been making their way through the City completing pavement resurfacing projects. By using a uniform methodology to assess pavement conditions, periodic inspections and a predictive model to optimize timing of roadway resurfacing, the following neighborhood projects have been completed or are underway. As part of the City’s Capital Improvement Program (CIP), the 6.4 million dollar resurfacing projects are on track to be completed by late summer 2018.
- Por La Mar - Complete
- The Estates Section – Complete
- St. Andrews Blvd from Glades to Palmetto Park Road – Complete – Contractor is working on punch list – should be 100% complete by May 18
- SW 18th street between Dixie Highway and the El Rio Canal – In Progress – Estimated completion October 2018
- SW 12th Avenue between Camino Real and 18th Street - Complete
- Blue Inlet - In progress - Estimated completion date May 8
- Harbor East Estates - In Progress – Estimated completion May 8
- Villa Rica - Complete
- Knob Hill
- Cedar Ridge - Estimated start date Monday May 7th – Estimated completion date May 29th
- Vista Hills
- Sunset Ridge