CodeRED is a free notification system available to City residents that sends pre-recorded emergency messages and alerts via phone calls, text messages and emails. City officials will send messages to residents regarding specific details and instructions or precautions to help residents make well-informed decisions and remain safe.
- SIGN UP for CodeRED
- CodeRED can reach hundreds of thousands of individuals in minutes through emergency notifications to ensure the safety of City residents.
- Citizens can choose the way in which they receive emergency notifications when signing up: via phone call, email or text message.
- Residents can sign up for CodeRED for free by visiting www.myBoca.us/BePrepared or by downloading the mobile app.
- Already signed up? Residents should make sure their contact information is updated.
During an emergency or in the event of a hurricane, residents can also obtain further information by calling the City’s Citizen Information Center (CIC) at 561-982-4900 which is activated during emergencies. Other ways to stay connected to the City of Boca Raton are:
- Boca Raton TV
- Channel 20 (Comcast); Channel 99 (AT&T Uverse); Channel 395 (Hotwire)
- City of Boca Raton Radio Station: 1650AM
- Social Media
- Nixle – text your zip code to 888777 to receive Boca Raton Police Alerts
Visit www.myBoca.us/BePrepared to find out more information on hurricanes preparedness resources and how to stay connected.