Saturday, November 10th
6 PM - 10 PM
Free and Open to the Public
Join us in bringing light to the darkness of cancer.
The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society's Light The Night funds treatments that are saving the lives of patients today. LLS is making cures happen by providing patient support services, advocating for lifesaving treatments and pioneering the most promising cancer research anywhere. And it's all happening now. Not someday, but today. Each year friends, families and coworkers form teams to raise money in support of our mission.
- Registration Time: 5:00pm
- Start & End Time: 7:45pm-9:30pm
- Parking: Free parking at venue
- Route in distance: 1 miles
- Pets are NOT allowed
- Wheelchairs, Strollers, Scooters are allowed
- Other Activities: Live entertainment and Kids Zone
- Food is available for purchase beyond what is available for Champions for Cures
Ticket Pricing: No ticket required
For venue FAQs : https://www.myboca.us/1035/FAQs