October 11, 2022
201 W Palmetto Park Road
BOCA RATON, FL 33432
Homestead Exemption Outreach Meeting
Tuesday, October 11, 2022
The Palm Beach County Property Appraiser's Office will be available to answer questions and take your Homestead Exemption application at City Hall.
THE PALM BEACH COUNTY PROPERTY APPRAISER’S OFFICE WILL TAKE YOUR 2023 HOMESTEAD EXEMPTION APPLICATION AND ANSWER VALUATION QUESTIONS.
Location: Boca Raton City Hall at 9:00 AM on the 2nd Tuesday of each month Sept. to Dec.
- Tuesday, October 11, 2022
- Tuesday, November 8, 2022
- Tuesday, December 13, 2022
Every person who has legal title on January 1 to a residential property and lives there permanently qualifies for this exemption. You must be a permanent resident of Florida on January 1 of the initial application year. You may either apply by mail or in person at any time through the year but the deadline is March 1 of the qualifying year.
- A copy of your deed and proof of residency is required. You may submit a copy of your Florida driver's license, vehicle registration and voter's card (if you vote). If not a US citizen a permanent residency card is required. In lieu of a pending permanent resident alien card, we will accept Federal Form I485, “Approval Notice for application to adjust to permanent resident status.”
- Exemptions available include: $25,000 Homestead Exemption, Additional $25,000 Homestead Exemption, Senior Citizen Exemption(Income qualification $30,000), $5,000 Disabled Veterans Exemption, Combat-disabled Senior Veterans and the $500 Widow/Widower Exemption
Presented as a Public Service by the Education Services Division of the PBC Property Appraiser’s Office
Please contact Mike Pratt at 561-355-4021 for questions or email email@example.com